How to Show Off Your Badges
1. Once you've earned some badges, it's time to show them off! First, you need to log in to openbadgepassport.com. Then click on the "Pages" link located at the top of the home page.
2. Click on "Add Page" and provide a title. Then click on "Add block" button. Select "Badge" from the drop-down menu. Another drop-down menu should appear. Pick a badge you want to show off, then select "Short" or "Long" in the last drop-down menu. Short only has the image of the badge, but people can click on it for more details. Long includes the image of the badge, in addition to the description, criteria, and/or evidence(s). Click on the "Save" button before continuing to the Theme.
3. In the Theme page, you can personalize the look of how your badges are presented. You can customize the background, font, spacing, and border style of your badge page. Click on "Save" whenever you're done with the theme.
4. In the Settings page, select Public for the page visibility and then click on Save. It will take you the preview page.
5. In the preview page, click on the View button in the upper right-hand corner to access social media and print links. In order to get the best print result, you will need to use the Google Chrome browser.
Congratulations, you've just shared your badge(s)!